The Secret of Frywald by Ysilme

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Characters: Glorfindel/Thranduil, various OCs
Content: early Third Age, Rhovanion, forced drug abuse, violence (fighting), minor injury. Rated for violence.
Disclaimer: This is a work of transformative fiction based on JRR Tolkien's creation, done purely for enjoyment. No money is being made. I promise to give the characters back more or less as I found them.
Notes: Written for Ignoblebard for My Slashy Valentine 2018.
Many thanks to Lordhellebore and TheVirginia for research aid and handholding. My most heartfelt thanks to curiouswombat, who once again surpassed herself with her speedy and effective beta work. Any remaining mistakes are my own.

(See the end of the work for more notes).

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Not long after the war of the Last Alliance, a dragon troubling the East Bight forces the captain of Imladris and the king of the Greenwood into reluctant cooperation. The men of both realms realise that more is to be gained from cooperation than from upholding the distance the war has caused.

Major Characters: Glorfindel, Original Male Character(s), Thranduil

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Mystery, Slash/Femslash, Suspense

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Violence (Mild)

Chapters: 5 Word Count: 1, 553
Posted on 19 February 2018 Updated on 19 February 2018

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.