Excession by hennethgalad

| | |

Fanwork Notes

to be honest, this is a continuation of some of my previous stuff, and probably more of a chapter than a story...

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Celeborn falls under the shadow, and is drawn back to the light by Galadriel.

Major Characters: Beleg, Celeborn, Finrod Felagund, Galadriel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Horror

Challenges: Woman's Sceptre

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Mature Themes

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 367
Posted on 28 April 2017 Updated on 28 April 2017

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


This is a really good story. I have read at least one other of yours in this same universe as to know who is who and what is what. It might be a bit more difficult for others. Maybe you could throw a link or two to other related stories of yours into the summary?

It is a powerful, painful, and suspenseful story. Very gracefully written and with strong characterization. Wow the Elves turned into Orcs is one the pieces of canon that I do not include in my stories! Yikes. It's awful. You handle is beautifully here. Give the pain and terrible sadness of it and tie back into the darkness which they are fighting. Loved everyone--Beleg, Celeborn, Galadriel, and Finrod. Like the cultural differences questions which you introduce and develop.