What REALLY Happened; The Coronation of Gil-galad by Cee Cee

Fanwork Information

Summary:

 An unlucky young ellon learns that he has become the latest victim in a long line of unlucky High Kings of the Noldor.

Major Characters: Círdan, Gil-galad

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 756
Posted on 14 August 2018 Updated on 14 August 2018

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Hey, hello! It's good to hear from you. Thanks for the review. I just couldn't resist the "both" joke.

I somehow got my response to your review into the comments section.  I thought it was not possible to comment on one's own work.  As a computer illiterate, I have no idea how to get it erased or into this box where it's supposed to be. How embarrassing!!

That bit about accidentally typing the author's response into the review box still happens to me all the time on this site.

Actually, you can just hit "delete", when that happens. It's set up so that you can delete your own reviews but if you need anyone else's review removed (that is, if it were inappropriate and broke site rules) you have to contact the mods. So you can't delete somebody else's comment by mistake!