Three Golden Hairs by Idrils Scribe

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Anoriath and Dawn, I hope you'll like this little slice of family drama. I would have written you a story each, but ... (points at exploding dumpster fire that is 2020). Your respective wishes were compatible, so this is what came out.
It's not really Christmas without the antics of that one misbehaving uncle. We've all got one, but Galadriel's is perhaps the ultimate. Have some eggnog and a cookie, and enjoy!

Fanwork Information

Summary:

"From her earliest years Galadriel had a marvellous gift of insight into the minds of others, but judged them with mercy and understanding, and she withheld her goodwill from none save only Fëanor."
Unfinished Tales

What the hell happened between those two? The Hair Incident, told in all its sordid glory.

A Holiday gift for Anoriath and Dawn Felagund, the greatest betas any writer could wish for. Many thanks to Grundy for the beta!

Major Characters: Fëanor, Galadriel, Quennar i Onótimo, Rúmil (Valinor)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Family

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 890
Posted on 25 December 2020 Updated on 25 December 2020

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.