I alone shall lead you by Rhapsody

| | |

Fanwork Notes

There the armies of Morgoth that had passed south into the Vale of Sirion and beleaguered Círdan in the Havens of the Falas came up to their aid, and were caught in their ruin. For Celegorm, Fëanor's son, having news of them, waylaid them with a part of the Elven-host, and coming down upon them out of the hills near Eithel Sirion drove them into the Fen of Serech.

 

From The Silmarillion: Chapter 13, The return of the Noldor

This scene has always intrigued me what Celegorm decide if the knowledge of this army would reach him. Why did he gather his own army to waylay and drive these Orcs into the Fen of Serech.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Celegorm gathers his men to wage war on an army of Orcs.

Major Characters: Celegorm

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Fixed-Length Ficlet

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 99
Posted on 27 June 2007 Updated on 27 June 2007

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

This was drabbled for the Word of the Day-drabble project where we attempt at writing a drabble or other short fiction every day, based on the Dictionary.com Word of the Day. Please see the story notes of Dawn's The Small and Secret Things for more information.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.