Ribbon-Cutting Instadrabbling by Anne Wolfe

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Two drabbles from the Ribbon-Cutting Instadrabbling Session.

No. 1: Spring Elanor, a drabble about spring, and flowers, and new beginnings.

No. 2: The Ants, in which a young Celegorm listens to some ants.

Major Characters: Celegorm, Galadriel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Fixed-Length Ficlet

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 2 Word Count: 204
Posted on 11 July 2021 Updated on 11 July 2021

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Written during instadrabbling for the Silmarillion Writers' Guild Site Reopening Party, for the prompt of three photographs of plants in the woods.

Written during instadrabbling for the Silmarillion Writers' Guild's Site-Reopening Party. The prompt was William Blake's A Dream.

A great deal of my inspiration for this came from learning that William Blake, the author of the prompt, was the third of seven children.

(Tyelko is here meant as a Quenya nickname for Celegorm.)


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

Anne Wolfe has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Description/Imagery, Mood/Tone, Organization/Structure, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.