Starlit Waves by Raiyana

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Inspired by Círdan Falben by Anérea

Fanwork Information

Summary:

“Congratulations, my love, you have made a plank. Yet again.”  Dry tones teased his ears softly, the silent footsteps of his beloved Ngilith giving him no warning of her approach.

Círdan smiled, running the pad of his thumb over the smooth surface of the wide board. “Not a plank, this, dearest,” he mused, leaning back against her chest for a moment when she drew near. Lifting the waiting pot, he watched a thin stream of oil catch the light of the torches someone had lit while he was busy smoothing the wood. “A board.” He spread the pool of oil with his fingers, feeling the smooth glide of skin against wood with a joyful satisfaction. “I wish to travel as the waves do, bare and unfettered as we rush towards shore.” He could see it so clearly, feel the rush and song of waves racing with him, Ossë’s laughter bright as noonlight on water.

She laughed, a sound he had missed more than he knew in her absence, pressing herself against his back, her chin resting lightly against his shoulder.

Major Characters: Original Female Character(s), Círdan

Major Relationships: Círdan/Original Character

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Erotica, Romance

Challenges: Opposites Attract

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Sexual Content (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 766
Posted on 22 February 2022 Updated on 22 February 2022

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


I am utterly in love with your descriptions! They just melted into my mind like starlight-flavoured dark chocolate! And once there kept bursting into vivid imagery that I felt I could almost touch their contrasting skin and run my own hands through their hair. And I could totally empathise with both of their views! I laughed and loved through this! Thank you!

Still loving Cirdan who gets completely absorbed in whatever he's working on at the moment!

(I feel like this is not the first time Ngilith has had to wait patiently for a good moment to get his attention...)