For Godhood is Wrought of Blood by vaecordia

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This work contains the sort of canon-compliant violence as it relates to Annatar/Celebrimbor and their story as laid out in the Silmarillion. One of my first Silmarillion works, so I'm still working on my characterisation. I was also experimenting with Silmarillion-style writing, but I am also certainly not an expert in any sort of older written English styles so that has to be said.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

The swelling influence of the Elven kindgoms caught thus the notice of one who named himself Annatar, and to Eregion he arrived with little flourish yet with much to give. He came before Celebrimbor, and bowed deep in respect, which impressed the Lord for the humility of one so great as him, as a Maia, as one of the Ainur.

Major Characters: Celebrimbor, Sauron

Major Relationships: Celebrimbor/Sauron

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Character Death, Torture, Violence (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 10, 584
Posted on 1 September 2022 Updated on 1 September 2022

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

vaecordia has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Conflict, Fulfilled Intent, Mood/Tone, Pacing, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style, Worldbuilding. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.