A Vault of Topless Trees by oshun

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Menegroth Passport Stamp

Tree and Flower Awards, Galadriel, Second Place

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Prompt for B2MeM Day 5, Menegroth: Write a story that will illustrate the consequences of isolation. Galadriel stays in Doriath, while Finrod leaves without her. Thank you so much to the writers of the Lizard Council for suggestions and corrections.

Major Characters: Angrod, Celeborn, Finrod Felagund, Galadriel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General, Humor

Challenges: B2MeM 2011

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 132
Posted on 19 March 2011 Updated on 19 March 2011

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


I always liked the Celeborn/Galadriel pairing. Celeborn must have been really extraordinary for Galadriel to 1) take notice of him and 2) Stay with him for so long.

I really liked the way you wrote their family dynamics. Galadriel might be as strong, wise and independent as her brothers, but she’s the only girl and that, I believe, means they’ll always act as overprotective brothers.

She had allowed it to air dry as usual which maximized its volume to a point which Finrod thought bordered on the ridiculous

Loved that part! ::lol::

Loved that part! ::lol::

Ain't it the truth? What the rest of the world sees as fabulous one's brother will make fun of...It was kind of fun to kick St. Finrod (who I also adore) off his pedestal and make him admit that she might just know what she is doing. Thanks so much for taking a look and reviewing this one!

Thank you so much!!