Bits and Pieces Under 300 Words by sallysavestheday

Fanwork Information

Summary:

An evolving collection of little bits and drabbles, too short to publish on their own.

Major Characters:

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre:

Challenges: Ancestors, Block Party, Holiday Party, Jubilee, Love Actually, Opposites Attract, Restoration and Rebuilding

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 8 Word Count: 1, 568
Posted on 8 January 2023 Updated on 13 June 2023

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

For the January 8, 2023 instadrabble prompt of a cathedral under construction: builders in Vinyamar.

For the January 8, 2023 instadrabble prompt "gift-giving": Fëanor’s first gift to Nerdanel.

For the January 8, 2023 instadrabble prompt of Fleetwood Mac's Landslide: Celeborn races to board the Last Ship.

Maedhros loves to watch Fingon eat. Inspired by the Fingon in my fic All The Way Home We'll Be Warm (on AO3).

Glorfindel and Ecthelion, as the light grows on the journey East.

Elrond's whole life has prepared him for Gil-galad.

Tuor's warmth melts Idril's ice.

Erestor and Pengolodh manage their lovers' quarrels through language. A brief extension of Examined Lives.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


To Build Anew

Oh I love the focus on building here, but also specifically building Vinyamar!

The First of Many Gifts

The Mood you've created here is so intimate!  Feanor's lip, the way she binds herself (to him!)

Take My Love, Take It Down

Oh yes!  I can see this - refusing to go but unable to be parted from her!!  Beautiful!