Dirty Deeds by AdmirableMonster

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Warnings for sexual assault and the threat of worse, along with gleeful and graphic violence.

Written for Turgon's Rock Opera, the prompt for which was AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds," from which I have also extracted the fic title.

Nimruzimir is a character of mine who also appears in The Fates of Man and The Strands That Bind; his mother's gods include the Lord in Black, the Lord in Blue, the Lady in White, and the Lady in Red.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

A young Númenorean has a close encounter with a deity of his mother's people.

Major Characters: Original Male Character(s), Makar, Meássë

Major Relationships: Meássë & Original Character

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Horror, Suspense

Challenges: Turgon's Rock Opera

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Check Notes for Warnings

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 799
Posted on 14 September 2023 Updated on 15 September 2023

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Good to see more of N.'s back story!

Really interesting what you are doing with the goddesses. (Also, are you hinting that Measse and Makar are really the same entity?)

And despite everything, he does get at those books in the end!

So well done for such a difficult topic.  I really appreciated the way his mind jumped to little distractions and insights rather than linger on the immediate.  But I really did not anticipate that ending!