Snowed In by Keiliss

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Mild slash (Gil-galad/Erestor), some silliness and a lot of talking. No bear (sorry, Red). Written with love.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Gil-galad, his Herald and his SO (Senior Organiser?) are separated from their hunting party by a blizzard and are forced to spend the night in a cave.

Major Characters: Elrond, Erestor, Gil-galad

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure

Challenges: B2MeM 2014

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 4, 369
Posted on 30 March 2014 Updated on 30 March 2014

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Prompt: A blizzard rages outside and makes travel impossible. Two or more characters are trapped indoors together until the storm passes. 


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Another gorgeous little fic- lovely characterisation and perfect dialogue. Made me laugh, and the tenderness between Gil and Erestor was just right- not sentimental. I love those glimpses of Elrond's life with Maglor.

Thank you *g*. This was meant to be a Serious fic because it was for the B2Me challenge but nothing spoke to me so in the end I decided the heck with it, I'd just have fun. It wasn't long after I'd written The Talisman so I thought I'd try revisiting them because I love Gil and Erestor together and like the dynamic Elrond adds. I didn't really write this, I just put them in the cave and let them get on with it and had to be firm when they wanted to go all the way back to Mithlond because I was out of time, lol. I'm so happy you liked it!