Cheese! by wind rider

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Dedicated to Firefly07, who supplied the idea. Actually, she was drawing the picture and I asked permission to write a tiny snippet to accompany it. I hope she posts the image soon, so you readers could see why I made the story the way it is. But school year is starting in the Philippines, and she cannot yet spare a time to upload the image into any site. (I will tell you if she has, through a mention in the summary.

 

Credited to Dawn Felagund’s marvelous novel A Man’s Cage. And here is also a (belated) little gift for her and the moderating crew for the successful and enjoyable game time of Back to Middle-earth Month 2010; hopefully the first of several gifts. :) (She and the others in the crew deserve it!)

 

And some of you should know by now that my humor could be very crappy; and for you who have not known: beware! Consider yourselves forewarned. *grin* :rueful:

 

Sincerely yours,

Rey

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Big brother Turko thinks he could tease lil Curvo as much as he wishes... That assumption is about to be straightened up; but Curvo is not alone in his endeavour. A free day, a messy sitting-room, Maitimo's quill, a creative father and brother - Tyelkormo's day cannot get any worse,  yes?...

Major Characters: Celegorm

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Humor

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 677
Posted on 11 September 2010 Updated on 11 September 2010

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.