Evelyn: The First Age and Valinor by Caunedhiel

| | |

Fanwork Notes

I do not own any of the characters apart from my own OC. I don't make any money from this story, I only write for fun. Rated NC-17 for later scenes, including graphic violence and some slash, I will warn you before they come up though. 

Thanks to Spiced Wine for helping me with this :)

Fanwork Information

Summary:

REWORKED.‘I had a normal life once...’ 

At the beginning of the First Age the Elves of Beleriand rejoiced; Kin long sundered returned home. Yet all was not as it seemed. The real reasons for the return of the Noldor were kept hidden among themselves. 

The Enemy, known among the returning elves as Morgoth stirred in the iron hell of Angband. Wars were fought and lost. Many Kingdoms were founded; some rose to glory, though in the end all fell in blood and fire. 

Thrown into the chaos of Arda Marred, Evelyn must adapt to a world not her own. Arda is a dangerous place in which to be vulnerable. 

Canon Based AU

Major Characters: Amras, Amrod, Aulë, Círdan, Curufin, Ecthelion of the Fountain, Elu Thingol, Eärendil, Eönwë, Finarfin, Fingolfin, Glorfindel, Idril, Maedhros, Maeglin, Maglor, Mandos, Manwë, Original Character(s), Sauron, Sons of Fëanor, Tuor, Turgon

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild), Violence (Moderate)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 532
Posted on 7 June 2011 Updated on 20 August 2011

This fanwork is a work in progress.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.