A Queen For The Fourth Age by Kaylee Arafinwiel

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Written for "A Woman's Sceptre". Apologies for the late posting - mom is in the hospital and was in the ICU until yesterday, so I've had other priorities! I hope to continue this - it's only a short bit.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Elessar’s great-great-granddaughter is set to become the Two Kingdoms’ first queen. After all, she was firstborn, before her twin brother – the Princess’ Champion. But there may be trouble ahead...

Major Characters: Original Character(s), Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General

Challenges: Woman's Sceptre

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 160
Posted on 11 May 2017 Updated on 11 May 2017

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Eldacar Telcontar first appeared in my ficlet "Two Princes" as a newborn and again in "Circumstances in the City of Stars" as a small boy. I've never written him as an adult, much less a father. But he is, in my-verse, the great-grandson of Aragorn Elessar, born on the day Aragorn goes to the Silent Street to surrender his life to Eru.

Here, he's a father to twin children, Silmarien and Meneldur, named after their Numenorean forebears.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Thank you so much, Jenni. Mom's still got a ways to go to recover but I have every hope now that the worst is over.

And thank you for your review :) I hope Silmarien did too. We'll see if the Muse ever explores this further but I hope to for sure. I'm intrigued by this little slice I was given :)