The Image in the Mirror by Ysilme

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Written for hauntedpoem for My Slashy Valentine 2020 for the following prompt: Celeborn/Galadriel (genderqueer).
Disclaimer: This is a work of transformative fiction based on JRR Tolkien’s creation, done purely for enjoyment. No infringement is intended and no money is being made.
Notes:
My heartfelt thanks go to curiouswombat for her awesome beta reading skills, and to several DW friends for hand-holding, idea-bouncing and valuable advice. You know who you are, thank you very much!

Fanwork Information

Summary:

When Ost-in-Edhil falls, Galadriel flees with her daughter to the safety of Lindórinand, while Celeborn has to follow his duty and safeguard the flight of the last refugees from the city. Between the worry about his fate, the loss of their city, and an uncertain future, Galadriel rediscovers a part of herself she had ignored for far too long, and finds freedom again.

Major Characters: Celeborn, Galadriel, Original Character(s), Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Het

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

Chapters: 3 Word Count: 5, 094
Posted on 15 February 2020 Updated on 15 February 2020

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.