Ada by ziggy

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Companion piece to Erinyator. Elrond, son and father.

But if he did not speak, then who would remember? If he did not tell them, his children would not know how much HE owed to Maglor, Maedhros. And he could not have his children think so badly of them.

So he nestled Elrohir’s head against his shoulder and began. ‘Once, long long ago, there were two small boys, twins…’

‘Like Elladan and me.’

Major Characters: Maedhros

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Family

Challenges:

Rating: General

Warnings:

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 3, 552
Posted on 1 June 2020 Updated on 1 June 2020

This fanwork is a work in progress.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


What a fantastic, sweet, painful  story. Lovely descriptions of Rivendell, lovely chracterization of Elrond. I hope he can change Celebrian's perspective of M&M. And I loved that the Feanorians taught them  the way of science (No, that star is not your grandfather, just gas and nuclear reactions!). Marvelous!

Thank you so much Angelica. Oh, I hope he does too in my heart,  but he has to fight against her whole upbringing to do so...but that would make a nice little one-shot so maybe an idea for later:) I love the idea that Feanor really knew his science and so Maedhros would. I like the idea that he was really into his science and keen to understand how to make swords and weapons better, to maximise food producion in chilly Himring etc. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the comment.