RAFA \'verse

Series compiled by Independence1776

| | |

The RAFA \'verse is a series set around \"Rise Again From Ashes,\" a tale in which Maglor returns to Valinor in the Seventh Age. The series is complete and listed in suggested reading order, though the other stories chronologically take place before RAFA. Not all are in the main Maglor-and-Elrond-centric storyline.

Please pay attention to the warnings and ratings; they vary by story.

Series Information

Summary:

The RAFA \'verse is a series set around \"Rise Again From Ashes,\" a tale in which Maglor returns to Valinor in the Seventh Age. The series is complete and listed in suggested reading order, though the other stories chronologically take place before RAFA. Not all are in the main Maglor-and-Elrond-centric storyline.

Please pay attention to the warnings and ratings; they vary by story.

Major Characters: Ar-Pharazôn, Celebrían, Elrond, Elros, Eärendil, Eönwë, Gil-galad, Glorfindel, Maglor, Mandos, Manwë, Original Character(s), Sauron, Valar

Major Relationships:

Genre: Drama, General

Challenges:


Fanworks in "RAFA \'verse"

This is a Writing fanwork

Rise Again From Ashes by Independence1776

Warnings: Expletive Language, Sexual Content (Mild)

After spending millennia wandering Middle-earth, Maglor returns to Valinor, where he attempts to adjust to both his Valar-imposed restrictions and living once more with the Eldar.

This is a Writing fanwork

His Own Dark Designs by Independence1776

Warnings: No warnings apply

Ar-Pharazôn begins to worship Morgoth. Drabble.

This is a Writing fanwork

Never Look Back by Independence1776

Warnings: Expletive Language

Elrond has difficulty coming to terms with Elros' choice and their impending separation.

This is a Writing fanwork

Sparks by Independence1776

Warnings: Mature Themes, Violence (Mild)

Short stories, ficlets, and drabbles set at many points in the RAFA 'verse, from the Years of the Trees to RAFA itself. Each story has a separate rating.

This is a Writing fanwork

Every Wish by Independence1776

Warnings: No warnings apply

Mestië, a Faithful commoner, prepares for her wedding while dealing with Ar-Gimilzôr’s new laws forbidding the speaking of Elvish.

This is a Writing fanwork

Embers by Independence1776

Warnings: Mature Themes

Maglor's journey through the Ages. Linked ficlets leading directly into Rise Again From Ashes.

This is a Writing fanwork

Falling Stars by Independence1776

Warnings: Torture, Creator Chooses Not to Warn, Mature Themes

Mestië and Alagos suffer the consequences of breaking Ar-Gimilzôr’s laws. Dark.

This is a Writing fanwork

A Dream That Words Can No Longer Define by Independence1776

Warnings: Mature Themes

Elrond on the night before he sails to Middle-earth to search for Maglor.