The Beginning by oshun

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Extended drabble on the theme of Elrond and Gil-galad
as requested by Claudio for his 2007 birthday.
(Non-graphic slash. Just a kiss.)

**MEFA 2007 Nominee**

Major Characters: Elrond, Gil-galad

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Romance, Slash/Femslash

Challenges: Gift of a Story

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 761
Posted on 22 May 2007 Updated on 22 May 2007

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Oh Oshun, I simply have to let you know that again I deeply loved this piece. It has been a while since April and again I am quite taken by it. I rambled more in the mefa-review I left you this afternoon, but I do hope you will give these two more story time. This simply breathes love and passion!

Oh. Thanks, Rhapsody. I am so glad you like it. I appreciate the MEFA review (I have to go look). I\'m doing more myself before the end. Got a good start and then slowed to a stop. Now the pressure is on. Please don\'t apologize for commenting late. I treasure your comments whenever they happen. I am so far behind at commenting on things I want to read and/or review...a good new year\'s resolution for me.

Oh, thank you for the review! I had not looked at that story in probably five years. It was such fun to be reminded of it--and what I was doing at that time. I love Elrond/Gil-galad. So it so much fun to write them, but I have only ever done that one and another really short one here. Some day I would like to write them a real story.

You made my day reviewing an old story!