A Star Shines On The Hour Of Our Meeting by Ysilme

| | |

Fanwork Notes

A collection of scenes and snippets following up to Elemental, written for the Back to Middle-earh Month / B2MEM.
The inspiration for this story originates from a prompt of the B2MeM 2018 challenge. I never finished it, then took it up again in the following years, each time to include a new prompt from the respective challenge. It’s been rewritten at least twice since then, and I honestly don’t know if any of the previous prompts are still identifiable. The final version is for B2MeM 2021, and I’m using prompts from one of the B2MeM 2019 Bingo cards, The Apothecary Garden, as inspiration for some of the scenes.

Dislcaimer: This is a work of transformative fiction based on JRR Tolkien's creation, done purely for enjoyment. No money is being made. I promise to give the characters back more or less as I found them.

Many thanks to curiouswombat for the beta, all remaining mistakes are my own.
 

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Maglor wanders. Elrond dreams of Maglor and goes on a search.

Major Characters: Original Male Character(s), Elrond, Gil-galad, Maglor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Family, General, Hurt/Comfort

Challenges: B2MeM 2017, B2MeM 2018, B2MeM 2019, B2MeM 2020

Rating: General

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 3 Word Count: 1, 676
Posted on 24 March 2021 Updated on 5 January 2022

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

Prompt Fill Bingo Card: The Apothecary Garden: agitation/lavender

Prompt Fill Bingo Card: The Apothecary Garden: lack of appetite/yarrow


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.