The Singer's Girl by Lady MSM

| | |

Fanwork Notes

This is actually the first fanfiction story I ever wrote. I believe I was about thirteen at the time and quite frankly, it was terrible. No wonder its reviews were pretty bad.

Anyway, now I've decided (because I'm nuts) to completely revamp it, post it here, and hope like heck that it's better now.

All the usual notes from my other stories apply. I'm sure you know the drill.

Oh, and if you've read my other things and are wondering what the deal is with Romenella and Celegorm, some of that is dealt with in this. And if you haven't read anything I've written and have no idea what I'm talking about, boy are you in for a treat.

So, enjoy, have fun, and tell me what you think. And happy holidays, everyone.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Andril didn't mean to get involved in all this, really. Is it her fault that an exiled prince and his family are living two miles away from her village? And is it her fault she's got a weakness for talkative, musical boys? A sort of romantic dramedy.

Major Characters: Amras, Amrod, Caranthir, Celegorm, Curufin, Fëanor, Finwë, Maedhros, Maglor, Nerdanel, Original Character(s), Sons of Fëanor

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Expletive Language

Chapters: 14 Word Count: 27, 295
Posted on 22 December 2010 Updated on 20 August 2011

This fanwork is complete.

Table of Contents

Sorry it's taken me so long to update this. I got kidnapped by aliens, and I couldn't bring my computer on their spaceship. Hope you all are still reading!

Look, I'm back! And I've brought an emotional roller coaster of a chapter with me!

You all haven't forgotten about me, right? Good. :D


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


Somehow there was country music playing in the background when I read most of this, and somehow that made the accents and farmer elves even more hilarious. The end was...I chocked on my tea. So beautifully unpoetic. Eru and that lecherous-looking old seagull"...hah! These were some of the most entertainingly un-elvish elves I've read so far.