If You Go into the Woods Today by oshun

| | |

Fanwork Notes

If you do not know the nursery song The Teddy Bear's Picnic, try this one: http://youtu.be/dZANKFxrcKU

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Coming-of-age ficlet about sexual experimentation, but more fundamentally about acceptance and friendship. A Finwean cousins' camping trip. Many thanks to Ignoble Bard for the quick Beta.

For the Legendarium Ladies April challenge on Tumblr.

Major Characters: Aredhel, Galadriel

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings:

This fanwork belongs to the series

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 1, 308
Posted on 29 April 2014 Updated on 29 April 2014

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.


“And, lie to yourself all you want, sweet Irissë. No matter what you decide to do with nature boy, I will always have been your first!”

Yes, good for you Galadriel.  I loved this.  It felt just like young girlfriends chatting away.  I really liked the idea of the whole family out on a hunting trip -- all the activity outside the confines of the tent was so realistic.  I felt like I was there. 

Aww! Thanks so much for reading! I am so happy you enjoyed it. It was a lark to write. I know, just a ficlet, but writing as been hard recently. I have wanted to write a hunting trip for years, because I have had characters refer to them in other stories. Should still do a real short story that involves one of those.

Thanks again.