The Fall of the House of Fëanor

Series compiled by Dawn Felagund

| | |

This series encompasses my stories about the House of Fëanor from their early days in Aman until their demise. All of the stories are set in the same \"verse,\" use the same original characters and conventions, and are intended to be read together. They are kept in the order in which they are best read, so starting at the top and working down will keep you pretty much in sequence. Story content and ratings vary, so please check each story before reading. Other authors who have played with the same ideas as used in my stories are welcome to add to the series. Please email or PM me if you\'d like me to add your story.

Series Information

Summary:

This series encompasses my stories about the House of Fëanor from their early days in Aman until their demise. All of the stories are set in the same \"verse,\" use the same original characters and conventions, and are intended to be read together. They are kept in the order in which they are best read, so starting at the top and working down will keep you pretty much in sequence. Story content and ratings vary, so please check each story before reading. Other authors who have played with the same ideas as used in my stories are welcome to add to the series. Please email or PM me if you\'d like me to add your story.

Major Characters: Amras, Amrod, Caranthir, Celebrimbor, Celegorm, Curufin, Fëanor, Finarfin, Fingolfin, Fingon, Finwë, Maedhros, Maglor, Nerdanel, Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Genre: Drama, General

Challenges:


Fanworks in "The Fall of the House of Fëanor"

This is a Writing fanwork

In the Town Called Acceptance by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: No warnings apply

Young Maglor and Celegorm come to an understanding that they will always be the sons most unlike their father.

This is a Writing fanwork

Estranged by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Sexual Content (Moderate)

The estrangement of Nerdanel and Fëanáro following his exile to Formenos.

This is a Writing fanwork

Salt by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes, Violence (Moderate)

How Caranthir's strange temperament, the sea, and his love for his mother changed the fate of Middle-earth. A strange tale about a strange Elf. 2007 MEFA winner: 2nd Place in First Age and Prior.

This is a Writing fanwork

Essecarmë by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: No warnings apply

Curufin, the fifth son of Fëanor, is said to have been his favorite. Why did Maedhros get passed over for this honor? This story looks at Eldarin naming traditions and the family dramas they create. 2008 MEFA nominee.

This is a Writing fanwork

One Last Wish by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Shortly before the Darkening of Valinor, Fëanor returns briefly to Nerdanel to beg one last wish of her. MEFA 2008 nominee.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Coveted by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Expletive Language, Sexual Content (Mild)

On Caranthir's betrothal to his wife.

This is a Writing fanwork

Surprise by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Moderate)

Mahtan on the birth of his daughter Nerdanel: on lives changed and dark destinies fulfilled. For Rhapsody.

MEFA 2008 nominee.

This is a Writing fanwork

Paper by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Sexual Content (Mild)

Curufin escapes to the realms of fantasy to escape the pressures of his family and discovers the thrill of first love.

This is a Writing fanwork

Noldolantë by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Mature Themes

For Oshun, how Maglor devised the Noldolantë. 2008 MEFA nominee.

This is a Writing fanwork

Rekindling by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes, Sexual Content (Mild), Violence (Mild)

For Elleth, Fëanor and Nerdanel meet again at the end of the world. A tale of loss and redemption. 2008 MEFA nominee.

This is a Writing fanwork

A Gift for a King by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: No warnings apply

Just after Fingolfin's birth, Fëanor makes a gift for his father. For Oloriel.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Scribe and the Heir by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: No warnings apply

For Oshun, a story about the time (in my personal storyverse) where young Maedhros worked as a royal scribe. He is forced to consider his role as his father's heir and how his decisions might worsen the disintegrating relationship between Fëanor and Fingolfin. 2008 MEFA nominee.

This is a Writing fanwork

The Coronation by Dawn Felagund

Warnings: No warnings apply

For Allie, Nerdanel, Finarfin, and Eärwen on the day of Finarfin's coronation.