Wreath in the Rapids by Elleth

| | |

Fanwork Notes

The story can be read as a stand-alone fic assuming a previous relationship between Nellas and Niënor, but is in fact the continuation of my fic Sweet Water and Gold, also written for Astris. She mentioned a while ago (independently of the SeSa) that she would enjoy a sequel, and when I received her request it was tailor-made for just that. Many thanks also to Anna for her fabulous beta!

While I have warned for suicide, incest and violence, all of those stem from the canonical Children of Húrin and are not discussed in-depth.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

After Niënor is gone from Doriath, Nellas cannot simply sit deedless. Written for Astris for the 2013 LotR SeSa challenge, for a request for a Nellas/Niënor fic. A sequel to Sweet Water and Gold.

Major Characters: Mablung, Nellas, Nienor, Original Character(s)

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: General, Slash/Femslash

Challenges:

Rating: Teens

Warnings: Incest, Suicide, Mature Themes, Violence (Mild)

Chapters: 1 Word Count: 8, 090
Posted on 1 January 2014 Updated on 1 January 2014

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.