Cosmological Poems of Arda by AaronAzrael

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Cosmological, mysterious, adventurous, global and spiritual approach towards Tolkien's Universe. DISCLAIMER: Quotes from Tolkien's official works applied at several points. One of the poems comprises song quotes which have been credited to. The quotes are just a reference.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

I would like to share my revelations of Tolkien's Universe in the form of narrative and emotional poems.

Major Characters: Aegnor, Ainur, Angrod, Aredhel, Aulë, Barahir (First Age), Bregolas, Celebrimbor, Elu Thingol, Eöl, Eru Ilúvatar, Fëanor, Finarfin, Fingolfin, Fingon, Finrod Felagund, Finwë, Gil-galad, J.R.R. Tolkien, Maeglin, Maglor, Manwë, Melian, Melkor, Noldor, Oromë, Sauron, Sons of Fëanor, Tulkas, Turgon, Ulmo, Valar, Varda, Yavanna

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Adventure, Mystery, Poetry

Challenges:

Rating: Creator Chooses Not to Rate

Warnings: Character Death, Mature Themes, Violence (Moderate)

Chapters: 33 Word Count: 15, 780
Posted on 13 April 2021 Updated on 20 March 2024

This fanwork is a work in progress.

Table of Contents

A little bit about Morgoth's nature that dates back to the origin of time.

The ending is just a reference to the future (LotR reference).

It is in general about his features / story shown in the Silmarilion.

A little bit of background / a spiritual interpretation of the Eru Iluvatar plan's purpose for Arda's Creation and Life.

The Noble Heart of Fingon - I truly admire its honourable ardor!

The Silvertongue Annatar is quite the speakster.

You can learn something about the forging craftmanship from Celebrimbor for sure.

Feanor's Crimes...! Speechless.

To be so mad that you burst into flames. What an epic death.

True love. @~`~

The Epic tale of of the second High King of the Ñoldor in Beleriand.

It was rumoured that Morgoth shall be the One to lead the Second Music of Creation.

DISCLAIMER: Quoted song texts. I have credited to the authors to respect the copy-right.

The tragic fate of Laurelin and Thelperion. :'(

Melkor, the most powerful of the Ainur - the Master of Doubt and Discord.

This poem reflects on the True Meaning behind Good and Evil, the Music of Creation and Fragmentation of the Divine, which leads to Melkor's first Divine Frustration / Causational Reaction. This reveals Cosmic secrets of the Lore's reactional motivation behind each symbol or air of things, which was never explained in the canon but I strongly feel.

Rumours are spreading for a new emanation at the world's end.

The mystery behind Eol the Dark Elf's feelings.

Shh. Don't tell anyone about the rumours. ;)

I love you, Cousin...!

"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

DISCLAIMER: This refers to the Creation of the Precious Ring by Annatar and Celebrimbor and its destiny post-Frodo.

Glorification of the Ainur's eldest one.

Merikhene, the Guardian of the Absolute Sword.

When Annatar Crafted the Ring, I observed beyond his Eye and, amid all monstrosity, I felt only One thing that horrified me - the presence of another girl.

Fingon felt a lingering shadow of chilly malice, creeping in from the distant future backwards.

The True power of the One Ring.

Definitely the scariest and most inventive.

The epic story of the Noldorin Elve Finrod Felagund, of noble and generous heart.

Just some metaphysical reasoning over Melkor's fate.

Who's actually Eru Iluvatar?

Thou, Singularity, burst forth in ecstatic relief, as the Big Clash came forth in starlight.

My glossary is speechless before the depths of your Eyes.

Melkor misses his family.

What does make Melkor smile...?

Grief in glory, doom in might, hope at the end of the years.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.

AaronAzrael has requested the following types of constructive criticism on this fanwork: Characterization, Conflict, Description/Imagery, Mood/Tone, Organization/Structure, Pacing, Plot, Point of View, Research, Sensitivity Read, Setting, Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics, Style, Worldbuilding. All constructive criticism must follow our diplomacy guidelines.