A New Life in an Old Home by chrissystriped

| | |

Chapter Ten


Anaire’s fingers tightened in Nolofinwe’s hair when she came under his tongue. Nolofinwe shivered, sweat was running down his spine. She had not taken off the cage and every spark of arousal was followed by a twinge of pain when his cock stiffened against the unyielding bars. Anaire pulled him up for a slow kiss and smiled teasingly at him. Nolofinwe moaned when she dragged her nails down his spine and a shudder coursed through his body.

“You enjoy this way too much”, he gasped.

“Oh, but I thought you wanted me to take part in that game of yours.” She fluttered her lashes at him in mock innocence. “Won’t your prince be pleased with you for keeping yourself for him?”

“He will and thank you.” He kissed her again. “For being so understanding.”

Anaire grinned at him. “You are right, I do enjoy this. I could not… do what he does to you, but I’ll admit I do like to have the power to allow you release — or not.”

Nolofinwe laid his head on her chest. Waves of arousal were still coursing through is body and making him shiver and he knew it would be so a while longer if he stayed with her, but he did enjoy the closeness between them. And it made him happy that she had come to enjoy this power. Her hand stroked his hair slowly.

“You said, you might enjoy it, if I watched him dominating you…”

“Yes.” Nolofinwe felt a blush creep over his cheeks. “I’d enjoy that immensely. But I don’t want to push you.”

“Oh love, you aren’t.” Anaire kissed his forehead. “When he came back, I was worried. I thought… I thought you might turn away from me, to him who could satisfy your needs so much better, but you have never made me feel excluded or pushed away. You make me feel loved by you every day.”

Nolofinwe lifted his head to better looked at her. “I love you”, he said seriously. “I love you not less because of him.”

“I know. I can feel it. I thought I might get jealous, if I watched you with him, but I’m not worried about that any longer. I’d like to watch. If you let me.”

Nolofinwe felt his heart beat quicker. He did not want to sound too eager, but happiness was flooding his heart. “Let you? Let you fulfil a fantasy of mine? Of course! I’ll write to Maedhros tomorrow.”

 

Anaire sat in a comfortable armchair a nervous knot in her belly. Nolofinwe had blushed furiously when she’d suggested she had made up her mind and would like to watch Maedhros dominating him, but she had also seen his arousal at the idea. She did this for him, but also for herself. Nolofinwe had told her so much, they’d enjoyed his memories together. She knew she might never actually participate in anything resembling what the two of them did, but she wanted to see if watching them would be a pleasurable experience.

She tensed and sat up straight when Maedhros entered the bedroom — a guest room in the palace, Anaire had felt hesitant to do this in her own bed and Nolofinwe had not pressed the issue — leading her husband beside him by a hand fisted in his hair. She’d been a bit worried, that she wouldn’t be able to stop thinking of him as Maitimo, who she’d known since he’d been a small boy, but there was something in the way he held himself that was different. He was Maedhros of Middle-earth with all that had happened there. Harder, sterner. And he was Nolofinwe’s prince.

Nolofinwe was naked, the cage off and his cock erect and already leaking. He looked at her and blushed again, averting his eyes quickly.

“Kneel”, Maedhros ordered and Nolofinwe went to his knees without hesitation.

“My lady”, Maedhros turned to her and kissed her hand as if they were at court. “I understand you want to see what a good núro Nolofinwe is for me. I’m honoured, and it is my pleasure to show you.” His hand was carding through Nolofinwe’s hair as he spoke and Anaire could see her husband lean into the touch, his eyes half-closed in ecstasy. “I hope you will find this enjoyable.” He smiled at her before turning to Nolofinwe. “On the bed, núro. Ass up.”

It was Anaire’s turn to blush when her husband obeyed smoothly. He knelt on the bed, legs spread wide, and lowered his chest to the matress, making his backside stick out and his cock accessible from behind. Ready — eager — to be used. Anaire shivered, something not unpleasant stirring inside her. Maedhros swatted Nolofinwe’s buttock and winked at her.

“I can never resist his pretty ass”, he commented.

Anaire thought she could see Nolofinwe shudder when Maedhros opened his belt buckle, making it clink. Maedhros calmly folded the belt in half and let it fall on Nolofinwe’s ass with a resounding swat. Anaire felt her muscles tense as she watched him beating her husband with slow, measured strokes. Nolofinwe was moaning loudly, his skin was streaked with dark red stripes when Maedhros paused with a glance at her.

“Tell your wife, núro: Do you like this?”, he asked, dragging his nails over Nolofinwe’s bruised ass.

“Yes, my prince”, Nolofinwe answered without hesitation and arched his back when Maedhros’s finger slid down his cleft. “Please, my prince, please use me however you wish.”

Maedhros chuckled. “Oh, I will, my núro, you can be sure of that.”

A shiver of pleasure coursed through Anaire’s body when he pushed his finger into Nolofinwe’s hole, making him moan — and she realised she could not distinguish this moan from the ones before. She had assumed he was in pain, and he must be, but… Maedhros took up the belt again and slid it over Nolofinwe’s buttocks.

“Can you take a few more for me, núro?”, he said with a gentleness in his voice that surprised Anaire at first. But then, this was not done in anger or as punishment. There was love between them, care and trust. She knew that, she'd often heard it in Nolofinwe's voice when he spoke of Maedhros.

“Yes, my prince”, Nolofinwe answered softly.

The sound of leather on flesh, mixed with Nolofinwe’s moans and whimpers suddenly held a strange allure to Anaire. She felt herself become wet and squirmed a little, longing for friction. After a few moments of her excitement mounting she threw any thought of decency — what decency? She was watching her husband being screwed by another man! — to the wind and hitched up her skirts to touch herself. She sighed relieved as her finger touched her clit. Her wetness made obscene noises when she slid her finger quickly up and down, her hips jerking. Pleasure was rushing through her body.

Maedhros laid the belt aside and squeezed Nolofinwe’s glowing red cheek. “Your wife enjoys to see you like this, núro”, he said. “She’s pleasuring herself to the view of your ass being whipped and the music of your moans.”

Nolofinwe whimpered. Maedhros had freed his cock and was stroking himself slowly.

“How will she like the sounds you make when I fuck you, I wonder?” Maedhros winked at her and Anaire felt her heated face blush even more.

She stilled her motions for a moment — her heart beating wildly in her chest; muscles trembling; her clit pulsing — when Maedhros knelt between Nolofinwe’s spread legs and pushed his cock inside with a grunt. Nolofinwe arched his back, his legs spreading wider, and moaned loudly. Maedhros started to thrust and Anaire continued stroking herself, sliding a finger inside her this time and rubbing her clit with her thumb.

She breathed quickly, moving frantically, the sounds of the two men on the bed becoming background noise, all her thoughts being centred on her pleasure. Her climax rolled over her, her body tensing, then jerking. She lay gasping in her chair, finger still pressed into her, enjoying the last aftershocks of pleasure. The men had come too and were lying on the bed in a heap. Her husband looked small in the embrace of Maedhros’s long limbs.

Anaire looked discreetly around for something to clean herself with, when Maedhros whispered something into Nolofinwe’s ear and stood up.

“One  moment, my lady”, he said and left the room.

He didn’t close the door and Anaire could see the tiles of a bathroom. When Maedhros came back he carried a bowl of water, towels draped over his arm. He put the bowl down on the bedside table and wet one of the towels to offer it to her.

“Thank you”, Anaire said, feeling slightly awkward while she cleaned herself. Now that she was no longer aroused the impropriety of the situation struck her.

“You’re welcome.” Maedhros smiled at her then turned his attention to Nolofinwe. Anaire felt her heart ache when she saw the loving look on Maedhros’s face. He cleaned her husband gently, whispering something to Nolofinwe all the while. Nolofinwe had turned his head so she could see his face, he had closed his eyes, but the smile on his lips spoke volumes.

Maedhros opened a drawer and took out a lidded bowl from which he scooped a generous amount of some salve. Nolofinwe tensed when he spread it over his punished backside but quickly relaxed again. Anaire pushed down hard on the jealousy that was rearing its ugly head. She had wanted to see this, she knew Nolofinwe loved Maedhros, but he also loved her. She had agreed to all of his — and she was glad now that she had. It might have been a lot easier for her to forbid Nolofinwe the relationship with Maedhros, but now she realised how much heartbreak she would have generated that way. Nolofinwe had been anything but loving toward her, she would not be jealous about their closeness.

Maedhros kissed Nolofinwe’s shoulder then he threw a look at Anaire, his mind brushed against hers and she let him. ‘Usually I’d cuddle with him now, but…’ He shrugged awkwardly. ‘Uh, would you like to join us? I don’t want you to feel left out.’

Anaire hesitated, her thoughts were racing. Could she join them? Hold Nolofinwe while Maedhros held him, too? ‘I… don’t want to disturb you.’

‘You aren’t’, Maedhros answered. ‘Your presence today was a very integral part of the scene. We’ve been playing with the fantasy of a watcher, he loved having you here.’

Anaire smiled wryly. ‘You don’t have to butter me up, Maedhros.’

‘I’m not. It’s the truth.’

“What are you talking about?”, Nolofinwe mumbled, opening his eyes halfway.

“Why, you of course… love.” Maedhros blushed, Anaire had marked the hitch in his voice before adding the endearment. He was very concious of her presence. “Tell your wife how much you enjoyed having her watch us.”

Nolofinwe opened his eyes wider and looked at her. “I did very much.” He grinned at her. “I’ll show you my gratitude once I feel less tired, if you like. Now, I’m missing cuddles. Why don’t you two come to bed?”

Maedhros threw her a look that said clearly: See, I told you.

Anaire shrugged and slipped out of her dress. Maedhros lay down behind Nolofinwe so she took the other side. It took a while for them all to find a comfortable position, Anaire tensing every time her skin met Maedhros’s, but finally they’d settled down. Nolofinwe sighed contentedly.

“I love you both”, he said softly. “Equally and with all my heart.”

Anaire brushed his mind lovingly with hers. This was so unconventional, they would be judged harshly if it ever became public knowledge, but… she could not think it wrong when Nolofinwe was so happy.

When Finwe had wanted to marry again, the Valar had said it was not possible to be married to two people at once, that it would tear the person apart… but Nolofinwe didn’t look torn apart. He looked content and happy and while she knew there wasn’t a marriage bond between Maedhros and him, she did not doubt his words. She’d never allowed herself to doubt the Valar’s judgement through the time of the Exile, but now she wondered if they were always right in their judgement. This did not feel wrong at all. Why should it be forbidden if all people involved were happy with the arrangements?


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment