A New Life in an Old Home by chrissystriped

| | |

Chapter Six


Maedhros had been sitting in his customary place for a while, Maglor was running an errand, when suddenly, something large and white came screeching down at him. He had barely time to lift his hands protectively above his face before a sharp beak hacked into his skin, wings hitting him on the shoulders and arms. He cowered down, not daring to move his arms and leave an opening to the angry bird.

“Elwing!”, he heard someone shout and the punishment stopped.

When he dared to look up,  he saw a blond man, his arms wrapped around a woman whose eyes he’d never forget. She’d looked at him the same way shortly before she jumped over the cliff.

“Let go of me!”, she shouted, stamping on the man’s — he must be Earendil, Maedhros guessed — foot. Her face was flushed, her nose flaring with anger. Earendil only hugged her tighter.

Maedhros wiped his bloody, stinging hands on his trousers and knelt. “I’m sorry”, he croaked. “I’m so sorry for what I did to you. If I can do anything…”

“Maglor told us of our sons”, Earendil said. “Maybe you could share your memories, too. We had so little of them.”

Maedhros looked up and saw the pain in both their faces. His heart ached at the memory of Elrond and Elros crying themselves to sleep, missing their parents. “Of course”, he croaked. “Anything you want.”

“Then come”, Elwing said curtly.

Maedhros followed behind them, only realising where they led him, when Vingilot came into sight. His step faltered. The Silmaril was there, hanging in a lamp on the prow, closed for now. He tensed, expecting the Oath to rear its head, but nothing moved inside him. All he felt was an intense dislike to get too close to the thing. In his heart he knew it hadn’t been the Silmaril that had made them do dark deeds, but nonetheless it was at the core of all the darkness they had gone through. But Elwing looked at him with a challenge in her eyes and he did not want to look too weak to do as he was bidden. He followed them inside and sat down on a cushioned bench when he was told to do so. Elwing and Earendil sat down opposite him, waiting for him to begin.

“I miss them”, he said softly. “I know I have no right to. They are your children, not mine, but I came to love them.”

Maedhros opened his heart, telling every little story of the twins’s childhood that came to his mind. Tears were running down his cheeks. He’d betrayed them, too, in the end. Sending them to safety while making a last attempt at the Silmarils.

“I wanted to save them”, he said with a sob, speaking of another pair of twins, now. “I wanted to save your brothers so badly, when I heard what Celegorm’s men had done to them. But I couldn’t find them. I… I couldn’t…” His voice faltered. “Hurt me, if you must. You have every right to hate me and my kin.”

“We have not come to hurt you”, Elwing answered. “… a little bit, maybe. The Bird shows her feelings more freely than the Woman. But I do not delight in pain and you are giving your services in the way Olwe permits. I can accept that.” She sighed. “My brothers are save with Melian.”

“Thank you.” Maedhros sighed. “That soothes my soul.”

They parted a while later because Earendil had to rise back into the sky, but Maedhros felt his heart had lightened. He could never make up for what he had done to them, but he felt like he had eased some of their worries.

“I heard you had a run-in with Elwing”, Maglor said when he met him for dinner. “Are you alright?” He touched his cheek where her beak had left a mark.

“Yes. We… talked about the twins. And… I think they felt better for it.”

Maglor hugged him tight. “I miss them, too”, he said. “But Elrond is well — was well when I left. He has grown wise. He will be alright. And one day we will see him again.”

“And he will hate us for what we did to his family.”

“Maybe.” Maglor’s arms drew tighter around him. “But we will weather it because we love him.”

“Yes”, whispered Maedhros. “We will.”

 

Maglor had thrown him a disbelieving look when he’d told him he would be away for most of the night. Maedhros had told him little about his arrangement with Anaire and Nolofinwe, but his brother knew that his relationship with their uncle continued. An errand boy had slipped him a message this afternoon, to meet Nolofinwe outside the city. He was glad to see him after his meeting with Elwing and Earendil. It was as if Nolofinwe had known he needed him today.

It was night, but the full moon lit his way as he walked past the last houses. Alqualonde had never had a wall, there was no need for it in the peace of Aman. Nolofinwe waited for him sitting on a boulder beside the road, two horses dozing nearby. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed for a long while. Maedhros felt the metal of Nolofinwe’s cage hard against his thigh, felt Nolofinwe whimper when his body reacted to their closeness.

“Shouldn’t it be the prince who calls for his núro?”, teased Maedhros.

“Not, if the prince is too wound up in regret to notice time fly by”, Nolofinwe growled. “Now shut up and kiss me.”

His hand gripped Maedhros hair and pulled him down for another kiss. Maedhros let it happen for a while, because it felt good to be wanted, but then he pulled back.

“Giving me lip, eh?”, he said with a grin, gripping Nolofinwe’s neck. “I think someone needs to be put in his place. Don’t worry, núro, you’ll get so much of my attention tonight that you wish you had kept silent.”

Nolofinwe shuddered, a moan leaving his mouth. He squeaked in surprise when Maedhros threw him over his shoulder and carried him to the horses, where he put him face down over one of the horses’ backs and mounted behind him. Maedhros slapped his backside when he started to struggle.

“Hold still or I’ll tie you up”, he threatened, reaching for the other horse’s reigns and riding slowly away from the city into the foothills of the Pelori.

He continued to fondle Nolofinwe’s backside, pinching and squeezing as he rode and his núro was breathing heavily when he reached a place far enough away from the last houses to not be heard and sheltered behind a large boulder, breaking the cool wind from the sea.

He helped Nolofinwe off the horse and said: “Undress while I find out what you’ve got in those saddlebags.”

Maedhros felt arousal settle warm in his belly as he went through the contents of the saddlebags. Some lengths of rope, plugs in various sizes and shapes, two paddles — leather and wood, a braided flogger, clamps, candles and a bottle of oil. Nolofinwe had clearly tried to leave the choice to him. The second bag held a bottle of water and some food. “Not bad”, Maedhros said turning around. He fell silent, enjoying for a moment the sight of Nolofinwe kneeling naked on the grass, his body silvered by moonlight. Maedhros stepped closer, cupping Nolofinwe’s cheek and lifting his chin.

“So beautiful”, he said softly. Nolofinwe opened his mouth when he slid his thumb over his lower lip. “And all mine.”

Nolofinwe kept quiet now, but his eyes said: ‘Yours.’

Maedhros reached for the rope and stepped around Nolofinwe, pulling his hands on his back and wrapping the rope around his wrists and arms. He felt elation at the easy way the intricate knots formed under his hands. Nolofinwe relaxed into his touches, shuddering with excitement as the rope dug into his skin.

“Now tell me”, Maedhros said sternly, gripping his núro’s chin and pulling his head back until he could look him in the eyes. “Did you find release in your wife’s arms?”

“No, my prince”, Nolofinwe croaked. “Though she seemed to enjoy teasing me.”

“Oh, did she?” Maedhros smiled wryly. Maybe Anaire was not so proper as she thought after all. “No wonder you sought me out.” He slid his free hand down Nolofinwe’s chest to tweak a nipple and enjoyed the gasp falling from his lips. “Do you think I will give you release, every time you come crawling?”

Maedhros saw Nolofinwe’s throat move when he gulped. “I’m here to serve your pleasure, my prince”, he answered.

“And I will take what is mine”, Maedhros whispered into his ear, licking along the rim. “And maybe later, if you beg me nicely…”

He let his hand slide lower down his núro’s body and wrapped it around the metal of the cage. Nolofinwe was trembling in his grip and he felt wetness on his fingers. Maedhros smeared the drops of pre-cum over his núro’s lips, letting him taste his own lust, before getting up and unsaddling the horses. He carried one of the saddles over and laid it down before Nolofinwe.

“Bow over it”, he ordered and patted his núro’s ass after he’d complied. Maedhros touched his own throbbing arousal. Soon. Soon he’d thrust into his núro’s slick, hot passage.

 

Nolofinwe listened for the sounds his prince made behind his back. He was drenched in sweat — already — each time his cock tried to stiffen, the cage sent a spike of pain through his body. His bound arms were a pleasant ache, reminding him of his helplessness. He saw the flicker of light behind him and knew his prince had lighted one of the candles. He gasped, his muscles tensing, when hot wax rand down his thigh. His prince spoke no word, varying height and time so Nolofinwe never knew when the next drops of wax would fall — or how hot they would be. His cock was aching in its confines, whimpers and little screams came over his lips.

His prince licked the sweat off his shoulders and nuzzled the damp hair at his nape, his cock nudged Nolofinwe’s entrance. He moaned as his prince entered him slowly. Nelyafinwe’s warm hand stroked his back. His thrusts were slow and leisurely, he was drawing out his pleasure.

“How I enjoy to feel you quiver under me”, his prince moaned into his ear.

His motion’s stilled and Nolofinwe trembled, keeping himself from rocking back. He held his breath when Nelyafinwe’s fingers fumbled with the lock of the cage.

“This is not permission”, his prince panted. “Be good for me.”

Nolofinwe moaned when the cage came finally off and his cock hardened. His prince continued to thrust into him, quicker now, and Nolofinwe only hoped there were no shepherds nearby, because surely their moans would be audible far off in the quiet night. He was shuddering at each thrust, his cock sliding along the smooth leather of the saddle.

“You are so close”, Nelyafinwe panted into his ears. “So close to find release and yet you hold back, because you want to be good for me. Isn’t it so?”

“Yes, my prince”, Nolofinwe whimpered. “I’m yours to command.”

His prince’s fingers dug into his hips, his thrusts becoming jerky as he came.

 

“So, your wife likes to tease you. How?”

Nolofinwe still lay over the saddle. His prince sat beside him, slowly peeling the cooled wax off his ass and thighs. Every touch sent a spark of pleasure through his body, he was aching with need.

“She asks me about us”, Nolofinwe croaked, his voice unsteady. “She knows it arouses me to remember our trysts. She says, she enjoys to see me squirm, knowing that I can’t find release without her or your help.”

His prince had informed him that he’d given Anaire one of the keys to his cage, before he’d left for Alqualonde.

“Does she know you’re here this night.”

“Yes. I…” Nolofinwe shivered as his prince slid a finger into his wet passage, crooking it in just the right way. “I wouldn’t be here if she objected.”

“And you were hoping, of course, I’d grant you release.” Nolofinwe could hear the glee in Nelyafinwe’s voice. He’d added a second finger and moved them slowly.

“Please”, whimpered Nolofinwe.

“You’ve pleased me well tonight”, Nelyafinwe said. “Beg me nicely enough and I’ll grant your wish.”

“I ached so much for you, my prince”, Nolofinwe said. Thoughts and words were increasingly hard to grasp. “I’m yours. I want… I want you, always. Want to be used by you. Please, my prince. Allow me to find release in your presence.”

His prince’s fingers wrapped around his cock and Nolofinwe squeezed his eyes shut, almost coming at the touch. He hadn’t been touched there for so long.

“My núro. My needy núro. But you’re also such a good boy for me. Come for me now.”

Nelyafinwe stroked his cock and Nolofinwe came, moaning his prince’s name.

 

They’d cleaned up at a small brook close by, the coldness of the water leaving goosebumps on their skin. Nolofinwe rubbed his arms where the imprint of the rope was still visible while Maedhros unpacked the food for a midnight-picnic.

“How do you feel? No numbness anywhere?”, he asked when he saw Nolofinwe’s motions.

“Everything feels alright.” Nolofinwe leaned into him for a kiss, then stroked his cheek where the mark of Elwing’s beak still showed. “What happened?”

“I had a conversation with a gull”, Maedhros answered with a wry smile. “Elwing is not very fond of me.”

Nolofinwe’s brows drew together in a sign of worry. “Are you alright?”

“Yes.” Maedhros sighed. “I’m glad she and Earendil sought me out. They were not as angry as I thought they would be — at least they didn’t show it. They asked about the twins.” He closed his eyes. “I did so much wrong.”

Nolofinwe pulled his head against his chest and stroked his hair tenderly. “Yes, you did. But taking in two children who’d lost their parents through your fault was not wrong.”

“We should never have gone after that Silmaril”, Maedhros croaked. “We caused so much suffering. But we knew we couldn’t fight Morgoth after the Nirnaeth Arnoediad. We were cowards, we chose the easier way and those innocent people paid the price for it.”

Nolofinwe said nothing to that, just kissed his head and held him until Maedhros’s silent tears stopped falling.

“Thank you”, Maedhros whispered. “I shouldn’t need comforting for something I did wrong, but…” It felt so incredibly good to be in his arms.

“Hush. You have a good heart and you regret it. And I’ll be always there for you when you need my comfort. Do you need me tonight? Want me to sneak into the palace with you?”

Maedhros laughed shakily. “No. It’s alright. Will you ride towards Tirion tonight or are you staying in Alqualonde?”, he asked. “I should have asked before, I didn’t dare to bruise your ass, in case you had a ride ahead, but it was very tempting.”

“I’m for home”, Nolofinwe said with a regretful look. “As you said, it would be rather suspicious, if I spent too much time in Alqualonde all of a sudden. And I wouldn’t need to, if you came home more often.”

“My mother is telling me the same, you know. I can’t.” Maedhros knew he was neglecting his family, but serving the Teleri felt more important to him right now.

“I know. I’m not really arguing.” Nolofinwe sighed. “I hope you don’t get into trouble for vanishing.”

Maedhros shook his head. “I’m not under a curfew. Maglor still thinks I’m mad, though.”

Nolofinwe groaned. “Don’t remind me. Is that room at your grandfather’s place still there, by the way?”

“I didn’t think to inquire, but I don’t see why not. Why?”

“Oh, I just… Anaire takes this with so much grace and I’d feel guilty making out with you in the same rooms I live with her.”

“But you’d still have to ride right home from there”, Maedhros answered. “I think you’re trying to save your ass.”

“Not at all, my prince.” Nolofinwe laughed. “Will you look into it?”

“I will. I’m sure we could also find a room somewhere in Tirion.”

“Yes, maybe. We'll find a way, I guess.”

“Always.”


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment