A New Life in an Old Home by chrissystriped

| | |

Chapter Three


Maedhros felt extremely awkward, sitting in an armchair in Anaire’s library, her and Nolofinwe across from him on a couch. He loved his aunt, he’d never wanted to cause her pain — he’d tried very hard not to think of her and that she might find out about him and Nolofinwe, when they’d all still lived in Aman. He wondered, what exactly Nolofinwe had told her, how much he’d gone into detail. He felt his ears heat at the thought of her knowing all the things he’d done to Nolofinwe over the years, and knew the blush was showing on his fair skin.

Anaire had greeted him civilly, had told him she was glad that he was alive, but there had been a coldness in her eyes he’d never seen there before — not directed at him at least. She’d offered him tea and cookies and he’d accepted because he didn’t want to offend her, though he wasn’t sure he could get anything down. His stomach was a nervous knot.

“I’m sorry, aunt”, he blurted out when he felt the uncomfortable silence had stretched on too long. She lifted her eyebrow at him.

“But you would do it again”, she stated. It wasn’t a question and Maedhros felt himself blush even more.

“Yes”, he admitted. “I’m sorry, if we — Nolofinwe and I — caused you pain through our actions, but… yes, I’d do it again. I can’t regret the time I spent with Nolofinwe, they were among the happiest of my life. After Fingon rescued me, I… don’t know what I would have done without Nolofinwe.” He couldn’t stop his voice from breaking there. Death had taken away the worst edge of the memory of Angband, but it wasn’t gone.

Anaire’s gaze softened a little. “And I don’t begrudge you the comfort you got that way.” She shared a look with Nolofinwe. “When I decided to stay in Aman after the Kinslaying happened, I made the decision to leave my husband, though at the time I felt like he was leaving me — today I say we were both at fault. I still think it was right to return, I wish Nolofinwe had listened to me, but I also understand that he didn’t want to let our children and the people who looked rather to him than Feanor go on alone. I would care less, if it had started after our separation, but that you hid it from me all those years…” She shook her head.

Nolofinwe gently laid his arm around her, Maedhros knew they must have already talked about this at length, he doubted she’d have been ready to have him here otherwise.

“Can I do anything to make this up to you, aunt?”, Maedhros said.

He’d always loved her. His mother and Anaire had been close, they’d visited each other all the time, Fingon had sometimes felt more like an additional brother than a cousin for all the time they were spending together. But he’d loved being with Nolofinwe more.

She sighed and shook her head. “Nolofinwe and I talked a lot since his rebirth and he’s been completely honest with me about his sexual preferences. I understand now some things I couldn’t place before, but I still can’t satisfy these urges — it is not for me. To be honest, I feel less and less interested in sex. We decided, we don’t want another child, so there’s really not much reason to have sex, where I’m concerned.” She held his eyes and Maedhros barely dared to breathe. “I love Nolofinwe and he loves me, but I can accept that there might be a third party in our relationship who can fulfil his desires — at least I’m willing to try, for his happiness.”

Maedhros bowed his head to her. “That’s very gracious and generous of you. Thank you.” He felt himself relax and only realised now how tense he’d been. He’d been half-afraid she would make Nolofinwe banish him from Tirion so they’d not see each other. “I have to ask: You say that you cannot satisfy these urges. But would you like to be involved in some way? I’m very sure, that Nolofinwe would like it if you were to watch me dominating him, for example.” Maedhros suppressed a smile at the look of dread and excitement flitting over Nolofinwe’s face along with a bright blush.

Anaire cocked her head, her eyes going back and forth between them. “I’ll have to think about this before I say yes or no. It is an idea that did not occur to me.”

“Yes, of course”, Nolofinwe said. “But so you know, Maedhros is right. I’d like you to watch.”

Anaire smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. “We’ll see, my dear.”

Maedhros was glad that they seemed not to have fallen out with each other because of him. He’d have hated to come between them — and still wouldn’t have been able to stop himself wanting Nolofinwe. He knew he was selfish and he was relieved Anaire didn’t force him to show just how selfish he was.

 

*~*~*

 

Nolofinwe stepped into Maedhros sitting room, where Maedhros… no, Prince Nelyafinwe. The play had begun when he’d received his prince’s note that he wanted to see him immediately a few minutes ago. Nelyafinwe was sitting in a comfortable armchair, holding a glass of wine and reading in a book. His eyes flicked to him but then turned back to the page. Nolofinwe’s heart beat quickly as he knelt down beside his prince’s seat. He waited trembling with excitement as Prince Nelyafinwe continued to read to the end of the page before closing the book and laying it on the table on the other side of his chair. A spark shot through Nolofinwe’s body as his prince’s hand came down to stroke his loose hair, his arousal already straining against his trousers.

“It’s been a long time”, Nelyafinwe said, lifting Nolofinwe’s chin with his fingers. “Do you still want to please your prince, my núro?”

“Yes, Prince Nelyafinwe”, Nolofinwe answered without hesitation. “I missed you so much. Take me as your own, please.”

Another shiver ran down his back when Nelyafinwe smiled at him. “I will, núro. Now, I want to look at you. Get up and undress for me.”

Nolofinwe stood up quickly and stepped in front of his prince. His fingers were clumsy when he opened the fastenings of his simple shirt and trousers. Prince Nelyafinwe sipped from his wine, his eyes wandering over his naked body. Nolofinwe blushed as his gaze came to rest on his already hard cock.

Eager to please me then”, his prince drawled with a smirk. He spread his legs and beckoned him closer by crooking his finger. His hands — both his hands — slid over his thighs, kneading his buttocks. “Do you know what is the first thing I want to do with you, now that I have my right hand again?”

“No, my prince”, Nolofinwe whispered and moaned when Nelyafinwe’s nails left tingling lines on his skin. “I’ll spank you, my núro.” Nelyafinwe’s tongue came out to lick a circle around his navel. “Until your skin glows and my palm burns.”

Nolofinwe felt his cock twitch, an aroused whimper came over his lips. It would be so good to feel that delicious pain again.

“And you’ll enjoy it, núro, won’t you?”, his prince said, his thumbs stroking Nolofinwe’s hipbones. “You’ll enjoy me using you as I please, taking my pleasure from your body.”

“Yes, my prince.” Nolofinwe’s answer turned into a loud moan as his prince wrapped his fingers around his arousal.

“Don’t forget that this is mine”, he said sternly. “Or I’ll have to cage you — and you won’t like the punishment.”

“I know, my prince. I won’t forget it.”

“Well then, núro. Why are you still standing? Over my lap.”

Nolofinwe hurried to obey, his loose hair falling around his face, as he bowed forward. His prince’s palm slid over his buttocks, then a finger dipped between them, rubbing his oiled entrance.

“Later”, his prince said, pushing the tip of his finger inside. “Later I’ll fuck your tight hole and enjoy your muscles clench around my cock, but first…”

He pulled out, his hand coming down hard on Nolofinwe’s skin. Soon a delicious burn was spreading warm over his buttocks, his cock was throbbing.

 

Nolofinwe was squirming on his lap, giving soft cries with every slap. His motions created a delicious friction on Maedhros cock, pulsing in the confines of his trousers… but he enjoyed teasing him for it more.

“Now now”, he said. “I know you can take this, núro. Don’t try to get away.”

Maedhros reached for his núro’s right wrist with his left hand and pulled his arm on his back, holding him down. How much he enjoyed to have two hands again and be able to do this! Nolofinwe went limp.

“Good boy”, Maedhros crooned and gave him a few more slaps before stopping to admire his work.

Nolofinwe’s buttocks and upper thighs were glowing brightly in an even red — not as dark as if he’d used a belt or paddle, but he’d enjoyed it so much to do this with his right hand again. Nolofinwe whimpered softly when he rubbed the hot skin with his palm. Maedhros moved his thigh a little, the fabric of his trousers was wet with pre-cum where Nolofinwe’s arousal was straining against his leg.

“You please me so much, my núro”, Maedhros croaked, sliding two fingers inside Nolofinwe’s oiled passage. “Now, I hope you prepared yourself well for me, because I’m impatient to find my release inside you”, he said and felt his núro tremble with arousal. He’d never risk to injure him, of course, he could feel that he was ready for him, but he knew that Nolofinwe enjoyed him talking like that — the illusion of the prince who felt entitled to do anything he wished to his núro.

Maedhros gripped Nolofinwe’s hair and pulled him to his feet as he rose. His face was flushed, eyes bright and pupils blown wide. Maedhros kissed him roughly, pulling him closer rubbing their cocks against each other, their moans mingling.

“Kneel on the armchair”, Maedhros gasped, letting go of him.

He needed to get inside him or he’d spill inside his trousers — an embarrassment that hadn’t happened to him since he’d been in his youth. He quickly freed his cock as Nolofinwe knelt on the seat, legs spread as wide as possible, bracing himself against the backrest. Maedhros quickly slicked himself with oil, the feeling of his own hand around his cock almost too much, before sheathing himself inside his núro’s passage with one deep thrust that rocked Nolofinwe forward. Maedhros knew, he’d come soon and this first time, he wanted Nolofinwe to find his release, too — later he’d make him suffer a little. He gripped his hips, angling him so each of his thrusts met his núro’s prostate.

“Come for me, núro”, he moaned as he wrapped his trembling fingers around Nolofinwe’s arousal and stroked him quickly. Blinding pleasure shot through Maedhros’s body as Nolofinwe bucked against him, his passage clenching around his cock.

 

Nolofinwe squirmed into a comfortable position as they migrated to the bed, made a challenge by the various bruises Maedhros had left on his body. He hurt, but it was a good hurt, aches that came from time shared with his lover. Maedhros kissed his forehead, his hand — his right hand! — caressing his side.

“How do you feel?”

“Happy.” Nolofinwe smiled at him. “Happy that you’re alive and here with me. We feared for you, you know?”

“We? I doubt there are many, who missed me.”

“Findekáno, your brothers, your people. Me. Your mother, have you seen her, yet?”

“I visited her on my way here. But I’d like to stay longer with her later.”

“You should. It is true that not everyone is happy, that Feanor’s sons should walk among the living again, but there are people who love you. We looked for you in Mandos.”

Maedhros shuddered. “I didn’t want to be found by you — or Fingon — after… after everything I did.” Nolofinwe held him tight as Maedhros started to sob. “What I did in the name of the Oath is unforgivable.”

Nolofinwe stroked his back silently. He’d heard of the Kinslayings in Doriath and at the Mouths of Sirion and had been appalled. Maedhros had been intense in battle, driven by his hatred for Morgoth, but Nolofinwe wouldn’t have thought that he’d point that at innocents. The Oath had indeed become powerful.

“That’s what mercy is for”, he said gently. “I cannot absolve you of the wrongs you have done to others, but if Eru himself — as it is said — has released you from your unwise Oath and the Judge deems your crimes atoned for, you should accept their mercy.”

“I’m not sure I can.” Maedhros wiped his eyes. “When I noticed it was Mandos and not the Everlasting Darkness, I still thought I’d never be alive again — I didn’t want to. And when I wanted to again, I considered the ache of my fea longing for a body a just punishment. It’s hard to believe we should be given this mercy — not just by the Powers, but by the people I hurt. I know it wouldn’t be possible without their agreement, Namo made that very clear at the Prophecy of the North.”

“Talk to Olwe”, Nolofinwe said. “Maybe things will get clearer then.” Maedhros nodded nervously and he offered: “Should I come with you?”

Maedhros smiled and shook his head. “Thank you, but no. I have to do this alone.”

“As you wish.” Nolofinwe kissed Maedhros’s forehead. “Don’t be too hard on yourself. And if you want to do something productive, I’m sure there’ll be ways to do some good for them.”

“Thank you.” Maedhros leaned into him. “You know, I’m so glad that there’s no rush for you to leave.”

“Me, too.” Nolofinwe stretched and repositioned himself, tugging his head under Maedhros’s chin and throwing his leg over his thigh. “You know, when I came back and told her the truth, I feared it would be the end of us, instead it was a new beginning. To be able to share this now with you, feels almost too good to be true — like a dream.”

Maedhros laughed. “I was reborn into a dream and you and Anaire made it so.” He lifted Nolofinwe’s chin and kissed him slowly. “I love you.”

Nolofinwe felt his heart make a happy flip. “I love you, too”, he answered and moaned as Maedhros’s nails scratched over his tender backside. “My prince.”

Maedhros chuckled. “This time, núro, you won’t get your release so easily. I so love to see you mad with pleasure.”

Nolofinwe let himself be rolled on his back and craned his head back to watch as his prince tied his wrists to the bed-frame. He enjoyed to see his hands work together. His prince looked down and smiled at him. “Some things are so much easier again.”

 

Anaire was already up and eating breakfast when Nolofinwe came home, walking with a slight limp but looking happy. She’d lain awake for a long while, wondering about the things he and Maedhros where doing but not knowing what to imagine.

“Good morning, love.” He came over to her and kissed her, his lips looked slightly swollen and Anaire knew it was because he’d kissed Maedhros.

“Did you have a good night?”, she asked. A bright smile came to his face. Before he could answer and before she could lose her courage, she added: “Will you tell me about it?”

Nolofinwe blushed brightly. “I will, if you want me to”, he said, pulling a chair over so he could sit beside her. He sat down gingerly, as if in pain.

“Are you hurt?”, Anaire asked, worry closing in on her heart.

“No! Well… not really.” Nolofinwe smiled wryly. “I’m just a little sore.” He reached for her hands and held them, meeting her gaze. “My prince…” He coughed, his face reddening even more. “That’s what I call Maedhros, when we are together like this. He spanked me, because we both enjoy it, before he had me. He tied me down”, Nolofinwe slid up his sleeve and Anaire could see a slight redness around his wrists, where the bonds must have been, “and teased me for… long enough that I lost track of time. I’m not allowed to come without his permission.”

“But why?”

“Because it is an arousing feeling to give the power into his hands. And it is so satisfying to be able to endure it. It makes an orgasm so much sweeter.”

Anaire huffed a laugh. “I’m not sure if that’s something that needs improving. Very noldorin of you to think it does.”

Nolofinwe laughed and Anaire felt a knot loosen in her chest. Maybe not taking what she knew about the things they were doing in bed too serious was the best way to go about it.

“I feared you’d feel repulsed”, Nolofinwe said softly.

“No.” Anaire lifted his hand to kiss the reddened skin of his wrist. “I don’t understand it, but I can see the happiness in your eyes.” She still felt a strange curiosity and she wasn’t sure if it was appropriate. But then, Nolofinwe’s doings weren’t exactly appropriate either and he’d been so honest with her. She wanted to be honest with him, too. “Will you… tell me more? How did Maedhros tease you?”

Nolofinwe hesitated, licking his lips, but he did not deny her. “His hands were all over my body, stroking, scratching, pinching. And his mouth followed. Sometimes his lips barely brushed my neck, sometimes his teeth graced my nipple, sometimes he sucked a bruise into the skin of my thigh. I was writhing under his touch, aching for more.”

Anaire could see that recounting the events had an effect on Nolofinwe and a warmth was growing inside her, too, as she imagined him lying there panting and aroused. She almost reached out to slide her hand up his thigh and cup his arousal. But it was Maedhros, who he was thinking about, wasn’t it? Would he even want her touch now?

“He brought me to the brink, again and again, until I thought I couldn’t take it any longer — and then a little more. He took me again, so slowly it made me beg him to move faster.”

Nolofinwe’s voice was husky, his face flushed again — not with embarrassment but arousal now — he squirmed on his chair. Anaire felt her nipples harden. She had been brought up in the belief that the coming together of husband and wife, the making of children, was something sacred and pure. But bringing children into the world took a lot of strength and Nolofinwe had shown her that having sex without that intent could be quite nice in the meantime. For all that she teased him for his frivolity, she had always enjoyed sharing his bed. She knew it had not been as often as he’d have wanted, it was rare that lust took her. But right now… her body sang with arousal at his words.

She bowed forward to kiss him passionately. They were still holding hands and she led his hand to her breast. Nolofinwe, after tensing in surprise at first, returned her kiss, their tongues meeting. His thumb moved in circles over her nipple, Anaire moaned softly. Nolofinwe’s other arm snaked around her waist and pulled her towards him, on his lap. Anaire rocked her hips, shuddering as through layers of fabric his hard cock stimulated her clit.

Nolofinwe had undone the laces of her bodice and broke their kiss to bow his head and suck her nipple into his mouth. Anaire uttered a breathless sound, her hips moving, seeking for stimulation, but it wasn’t enough, too much fabric, not enough friction. Nolofinwe gripped her around the waist and lifted her up to sit on the table. He grinned at her, his cheeks flushed, before pushing up her skirts and kissing her clit. Anaire leaned back, resting on her elbows, as he licked over her folds. She was wet, his finger slid easily inside her, Anaire moaned as he crooked it in just the right way. His tongue lapped at her clit, finger moving slowly. She reached up with one hand, rolling her hard nipple between her fingers. Pleasure rose inside her like a wave until it broke over her and left her shuddering and tingling. Nolofinwe looked up with a smile, his lips glistening with her desire.

“You liked that”, he said, eyes twinkling with joy. “You liked hearing what Maedhros did to me.”

“I did.” Anaire was a little embarrassed about it, but it was hard to deny. “You did, too. Come here.” She pulled him up and opened the laces of his trousers. His cock was hard and hot in her hand.

Nolofinwe moaned when she guided him inside her. “My love”, he croaked and gently laid her back on the table, rocking into her with slow motions. Anaire pulled him down for a kiss, tasting herself on his lips. He whispered her name again and again as he came.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment