A New Life in an Old Home by chrissystriped

| | |

Chapter Seven


It was still the same room under the roof, with a sloped roof and wooden beams, but it had evolved. It was no longer the shabby little room with old furniture that no one would miss. Nolofinwe looked around at the comfortable bed (with metal rings for easily tying things to it), the deep armchair (and the big, soft cushion on the floor before it. There was also a most promising wardrobe which likely held equipment. Nolofinwe shivered in anticipation when Maedhros draped his arm around his shoulders and kissed his cheek.

“Worth the travel?”

“Absolutely.”

It meant sneaking around, but not as much as it would have meant in Alqualonde or Tirion. Maybe he’d been more brave in his youth, but the thought of going to one of the places he’d frequented back then made him shiver — and not in a good way — it was much too dangerous to be recognised. He wondered if Mahtan knew about this place. He had to, hadn’t he?

“I thought so.” Maedhros grinned lewdly at him and whispered into his ear. “Later I’ll tie you up on that bed and fuck you through the mattress.”

Nolofinwe whimpered as his cock tried to harden in its confines. “Later?”, he breathed, moving his head so their lips almost touched.

“Hmm, yes.” Maedhros’s hand slid down his back to grope at his buttock. “I have more things in store for you tonight. Undress, núro.”

Nolofinwe obeyed slowly, letting his robes slide off his shoulders and knelt before his prince. Nelyafinwe’s warm hand caressed his shoulder up his neck and cupped his cheek.

“I’ll never stop being amazed at how beautiful you are on your knees, my núro.”

Nolofinwe let his eyes fall closed and leaned into the touch. His prince’s long fingers were combing through his hair, looping it into a bun.

“Will you give me your pain tonight?”, his prince whispered into his ear, his breath hot on Nolofinwe’s skin.

“Yes, my prince”, he croaked, a shudder running down his body. His cock twitched. He could hear Nelyafinwe chuckle.

He opened his eyes when his prince gripped him by the neck, gently but firmly and pulled him up, leading him to a beam with a ring screwed into it.

“Lift your arms”, his prince said and clasped his wrists in leather cuffs, the chain connecting them threaded through the loop above his head. Nolofinwe spread his legs, bracing himself. His prince’s hand slid down his arms and back, kneading his buttocks. He slipped his hands between his legs, fondling his balls before freeing his cock. Nolofinwe moaned softly as he hardened.

His prince stepped back and Nolofinwe heard the clink of a belt buckle. He sucked in his breath when the strap hit his shoulders, the burn following a few heartbeats later. Nelyafinwe built a slow rhythm, letting the pain flower each time before striking out again. Nolofinwe gasped, holding onto the ring he was chained to, his muscles tensing. Sweat was beading on his skin. He moaned loudly, enjoying the freedom of it — of not having to muffle his noises out of fear of being caught. His cock was throbbing, aching to be touched. His prince stepped closer, stroked his bruised skin with tender fingertips. Nolofinwe leaned into the touch, hanging his head and regaining his breath.

Nelyafinwe kissed his neck and rubbed his cock against his backside. “I want you.” His voice was husky. “I want you so much. I could fuck you all night.”

“Please”, Nolofinwe begged. “Yes, please.”

His prince chuckled and opened his pants. His cock slid hot along Nolofinwe’s cleft and he pushed back.

“Please, my prince”, he moaned.

“Hold still”, his prince ordered.

Nolofinwe’s thighs trembled with the strain of obeying as Nelyafinwe lined himself up, the tip of his cock nudging his opening teasingly. He breached him slowly, just a bit, before pulling out again. Nolofinwe whimpered, his body wanted to move back, impale himself on his prince's cock, but he held himself back, as ordered.

“Your submission is so arousing”, his prince groaned and entered him with a sharp thrust.

Nolofinwe gripped the ring tighter, pleasure making his knees weak, while his prince fucked him hard. His own cock was leaking, bobbing with every thrust. Shivers ran through him when Nelyafinwe angled himself just so to hit that sweet spot inside him. Their moans mingled. Nolofinwe could feel his prince come inside him and go still. His own body was thrumming with pleasure, ready, so ready. He knew he’d be able to come untouched, if only his prince would say the word.

 

Maedhros stepped back, his softening cock sliding out of his núro’s hole. He loved the sight of him. His shoulders burning red from the beating, his thighs slick with Maedhros’s release. He was trembling, still hard and aching for release, pearls of sweat were beading down his back. Maedhros smiled. He usually let him come when they met, but he liked to keep him on the edge as to when. He pressed himself against Nolofinwe's damp back, sliding his hands over his stomach, his chest, never reaching low enough to even brush his núro’s erection.

He pinched his nipples, eliciting a delightful moan, and rolled them slowly between his fingers. Nolofinwe’s head fell back against his shoulder and Maedhros nibbled at his throat, resisting the temptation to leave a mark only for a small moment. Nolofinwe moaned loudly as he sucked hard on the soft skin.

“You’re mine”, he growled, pinching his nipples harder and making Nolofinwe rise up on his toes with the pain. He chuckled. “No way out, núro. I’ll to with you as I please — all night.” He continued to torture his núro's nipples for a while, enjoying the trembling body in his arms. When he stopped, Nolofinwe was gasping and moaning with need. Maedhros quickly opened the cuffs and gripped Nolofinwe’s neck again, leading him to the bed.

“On your back, núro”, he ordered. He planned to put the rings on the bed to good use.

First he chained his wrists over his head again. He caressed Nolofinwe’s flushed skin and felt him shudder under his fingers. His own cock had started to harden again.

“Do you want me, núro?”, he breathed into his ear. “Are you aching for me?”

“Yes”, Nolofinwe answered and moaned. “Yes, my prince.”

“Good.”

Maedhros kissed him for a while, slipping his tongue into his eagerly opened mouth and nibbling on his lower lip. He rubbed his cock on his thigh and shuddered at the thought of soon being inside him again. He moved back and lifted Nolofinwe’s legs up to tie them to rings above his head. His núro hissed and squirmed a little when his weight came to rest on his bruised shoulders. Maedhros pushed a finger inside him.

“Slick with my seed”, he said, curling his finger to stimulate the spot inside him. Nolofinwe moaned loudly, tensing as he tried to move into his touch. “It’s going to ease my way when I fuck you again.”

He positioned himself and slowly slid into him. It took a lot of his self-restraint to not take him hard again — it helped that he’d already had him once. Nolofinwe’s muscles trembled around him. His erection was dark and leaking, Maedhros fisted it and Nolofinwe cried out in pleasure. Maedhros saw stars when he tightened around him and stilled, he didn’t want to come yet.

“Please”, Nolofinwe whimpered. He arched his back when Maedhros slid his thumb over the tip of his cock. “Please!”

“Not yet”, answered Maedhros, bowing forward and capturing his lips in a bruising kiss. His own cock throbbed in the tight confines of his núro’s passage and he rocked into him slowly, drawing out his pleasure and making Nolofinwe whimper and moan. “You sing so sweetly for me”, he chuckled and sucked another bruise under the tender skin of Nolofinwe’s neck.

His hand was still around Nolofinwe’s cock, lightly stroking, his fingertips teasing the heated flesh. His núro’s face was flushed, eyes dark with want. “So pretty”, Maedhros gasped, his release drawing closer. He quickened his thrusts.

“Come. Come now, núro”, he moaned, tightening his hold, stroking him in earnest now. His own orgasm rushed over him, when Nolofinwe found his release. He pulled out, weak in the knees and tired. But not too tired to not appreciate the look before him.

“I love to see you look so well fucked, núro.” He smirked when Nolofinwe blushed.

Maedhros untied him quickly and pulled him tight. “Today we can take our time”, he mumbled. “Snuggle and sleep a little.”

Nolofinwe kissed him sweetly and caressed his back with his hands. “That’s nice.”

Maedhros leaned his forehead against Nolofinwe’s shoulder and closed his eyes, letting his limbs relax and Nolofinwe’s touches lull him into sleep.

 

~*~*~

 

Maedhros quietly slipped out of the door looking around the courtyard. When he was sure the way was clear, he waved for Nolofinwe, who’d come down the stairs behind him, to go first. His heart was beating quickly, like every time they met here. The moments Nolofinwe came or left were always the riskiest.

He’d made careful inquiries about the special room, his contacts had told him that a lot of people were using it, not only those of Mahtan’s employees who leaned that way. His grandfather had to be aware of it, Maedhros was sure about that, but he’d still thought it better to not let him know that he wasn’t only visiting his mother when he came here.

Nolofinwe’s horse waited outside the little settlement, Maedhros hated to have him sleep outside afterwards, but they took care not to be seen with each other and one of the Kings of the Noldor would draw attention in every inn. Nolofinwe had almost reached the gate when someone stepped out of the shadows of the open-sided hall that was the forge.

“Wait a moment.” A blue light shone on Nolofinwe’s wide-eyed face as Mahtan uncovered the lamp he was holding. Maedhros stood rooted to the spot, staring at his grandfather, who seemed almost as shocked as Nolofinwe.

“You?”, Mahtan finally said, his eyes flicking to Maedhros. “I knew you were up to something, Maedhros. I know what’s going on when there’s a light in that window. But I didn’t expect…” His face became serious. “Come inside.” He motioned with his head to the forge and led them into a small study cluttered with design plans and letters of people who wanted to be his students.

“Please, don’t tell mother”, Maedhros begged.

“I won’t. As I said: I know what’s going on there. I don’t judge. People can be sure of my discretion.” He looked sternly at Nolofinwe. “Does your wife know?”

“Yes”, Nolofinwe answered firmly. “We have an agreement. Not that it is your business.”

Mahtan’s eyes flashed. “It is my business, if it happens in my house. We all know how ugly jealousy can become.” He sighed, rubbing his forehead. “Although I doubt the wisdom of you two sharing this… you are old enough to decide for yourself. I won’t lecture you. I originally just intended to tell my grandson that he doesn’t need to hide this from me — I didn’t think there could be another reason beyond the unusualness of your inclinations.”

“I wondered, if you knew, considering how many people I talked to were aware of this place.”

“Ah, you didn’t talk to the right ones, then.” Mahtan’s eyes glinted with humour. “Most come here to have privacy in a safe place, but occasionally more than one couple meet here to have a little community. Not up in the room but in the banqueting hall. I play bartender for them sometimes. Some of them are current or former employees of mine, they know they can trust me. It must be very lonely to have to hide this from everyone.”

“It is”, Nolofinwe said softly.

Maedhros met his eyes and could see the same longing there that had filled him at his grandfather’s words. Meeting other people like them. Not having to hide for a few hours. And also, maybe, satisfy that fantasy of Nolofinwe’s of being dominated in front of others.

“I don’t see a reason, why you shouldn’t meet them”, Mahtan said. “The first rule is that nothing leaves the hall. Not who you met there, not what happened. They all want to feel secure of that. They wouldn’t tell anyone about you.”

“Thank you”, Nolofinwe said. “We’ll think about it.”

Maedhros nodded, nervous at the idea of sharing a part of himself he'd so long kept private, but also excited about it.

“And thank you, too, for not trying to talk us out of this.”

Mahtan shrugged. “If your wife is alright with it… but know that if you hurt my grandson, I’ll not be so lenient.”

Maedhros snorted. “No need for threats, grandfather.”

Nolofinwe stood up. “I better leave now.”

“No, fetch your horse. I guess you came by horse? No need for you to sleep outside, if you can have a perfectly comfortable guest bed.”

“People would wonder”, Nolofinwe answered. “I won’t take the risk. But thank you.”

“As you wish.”

 

Maedhros had seen off Nolofinwe at the gate and now walked back to the house. Mahtan stood at the door, waiting for him.

“I don’t know what to say.” He shook his head. “He’s your uncle — and one of the ruling kings. Don’t you think you should keep a low profile?”

Maedhros sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He felt tired. “Maybe”, he admitted. “I didn’t think he’d take me back, after… everything. And even less that Anaire would be inclined to accept it. But I love him.”

“So you’ve been doing this for a while”, Mahtan realised.

“Yes, since before father was exiled. You said it only a few minutes ago: It is very lonely to have no one to discuss your desires with. When we found out about each other… It felt so good to share this with someone I cared about.” He saw the frown on Mahtan’s face and hurried to say: “And before you get any ideas about his intents: I am the dominant in our relationship and he was very reluctant to enter into it. You said you wouldn’t judge.”

“I usually don’t but this is a special situation. You are my grandson and he is your uncle.” Mahtan held his gaze, looking deeply into his eyes. What he found there must have reassured him, because he said: “Fine, I believe you. Does anyone else know?”

“Maglor knows. He walked in on us that one time. And Fingon, who found my letters to Nolofinwe, after he’d… died. No one else.”

Mahtan raised his eyebrows. “Considering how long you’ve been at this, you’ve been remarkably successful at hiding.”

Maedhros grimaced. “Yes, well, it was vital. Even not considering that most elves would see our practices as tainted. At first… father… I don’t even know what he’d have done to Nolofinwe, if he’d found out. And then Nolofinwe was king and what impression would it have made, if it became known that the High King is submitting to Feanor’s eldest son? Especially as I abdicated in his favour. It would have been a mess! No, better to not let anyone know. Thank you for telling us about the people meeting here, I think that could feel good to do.”

“Let’s go inside”, Mahtan said with a sigh. “I’ll introduce you to one of my employees, who’s kind of leading this thing they have going, tomorrow.”

“Goodnight, grandfather”, Maedhros said at the top of the stairwell and Mahtan nodded at him. “Goodnight.”

Maedhros had a feeling that his grandfather would worry about him and Nolofinwe for a while, yet. He was sorry for that, Mahtan had only wanted to tell him he didn’t have to hide his special desires from him — he’d wanted to help and stumbled into a much larger secret. Maedhros hoped he wouldn’t change his mind about not judging them. He’d always felt comfortable with his grandfather, he didn’t want to lose the place he’d always had here.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment